Who is (leading) ULLU?
ULLU is just getting started, the spark of the idea is being fanned by:
- Patent Attorney, Matt Samuel, a leader in innovation who turns complex ideas into solutions
- Seasoned national journalist, Jennifer Samuel, who reports on inspirational Minnesota stories to drive positive change
- At Large City Council Member for St. Louis Park, Larry Kraft, an experienced campaigner and former leader of the national non-profit, iMatter
- Passionate community advocate Katie Severt who specializes in marketing and outreach
- Financial executive Jeff Werbalowsky, a dedicated composter and organic gardener, who is trying to stand up for his children and grandchildren
- Committed, community banker Eva Rasmussen, who is excited to tap into the power of Minnesota small businesses and their employees to make positive changes for the environment
- Environmental science student, Josh Solomon, a climate leader by both example and position, with a desire to influence those in and around his collegiate community
- And many others who will be introduced soon!
Will you be a part of what we’ll become?
Drop us a line and help us fulfill the dream of a unique and expectation-shattering set of founders.
Become an ULLU Ambassador.
Do you have a story that may inspire others to join the climate conversation?
We’re searching for diverse representation from those who care about a clean, healthy climate—and who are passionate about sparking conversations across Minnesota. Lend your voice.
Keep current. Create change.
Get our emails and we’ll help keep you engaged and inspired, including:
- Climate solutions news
- Tips for climate-smart living
- Local events and volunteer opportunities
- Inspiring climate action stories from people just like you
When you support ULLU, you reach people just like you—people who want to learn and act.
Help empower them.